We had no ICO or Sales at the launch of Bitball & decided to airdrop 200 million tokens for free for decentralisation. After few months we monitored the transactions & realised that huge amount got claimed by fake accounts or accounts that never existed on an exchange. We decided to invest more money and time to carry out a swap of the old tokens to eradicate those fake claimed tokens and verified all the new tokens's circulation. For more information, please check this link: https://www.bitball-btb.com/news/bitball-btb-swap-ebarter-trading-platform-launch-date-1st-july-2019-user-deposit-cutoff-29th-june-2019.
Swapping of old tokens is finished & its not possible to change any other tokens from the old contract.
- We airdropped all the circulation, giving it for free. We cannot keep giving away money & time and go bankrupt due to other people's mistake.
- We also recommend to contribute through us, so its not those free tokens that got sold by fake claimer & airdrop hunters at nearly 0.00, crashing the price down.
- Every time price of Bitball picks up, there are a lot of factors & work behind it. For ex. us paying for more exchange listings, negotiating, developments, planning, contacting potential investors etc.
- During the swap we did not take any of the old tokens back & they are still in circulation.
- We won't be liable for any old tokens as they were all airdropped for free & we spend a lot of time & resources to carry out the swap. Make sure to only go through the exchanges listed on our exchange page, https://www.bitball-btb.com/exchanges.
Conclusion: our recommendation is to follow the exchanges and prices through coinmarketcap, blockfolio & coingecko as they get updated quite frequently.
CoinMarketCap Link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitball